Dreamin is a mobile advertising network created by experts of the market and experimenting thrilling growth since its creation. Our team is looking for someone who shares our startup mindset : ambitious, dynamic, engaged, curious & fast-learner.
> We are looking for a Senior Business Developer, who has at least 3-4 years in the mobile advertising industry (CPI/CPA), willing to join a growing, ambitious & international team based in Paris.
Dreamin’s Culture is centered around: A dream team is one in which all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators. Our version of the great workplace is a dream team in pursuit of ambitious common goals, it is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
Our goal is to inspire people more than manage them. We trust our teams to do what they think is best for Dreamin — giving them lots of freedom, power, and information in support of their decisions. In turn, this generates a sense of responsibility and self-discipline that drives us to do great work that benefits everyone.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Connect, engage and drive deeper relationships & business engagement with direct advertisers
- Plan, strategise, ideate and execute mobile engagement strategies for existing clients and onboard untapped new clients by direct engagements, leveraging direct brand & agency relationships
- Campaign management; end-to-end ownership of sales cycle. Understand key processes within an enterprise channel and ad network eco-system.
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Provide guidance, feedback and motivational techniques to bring the best out in everyone.
- Achieve/over-achieve your targets defined commonly with the stakeholders
- 3-4 years of experience in the mobile digital advertising World, in a role where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry in Agencies/ ATD, Ad-Tech &/ or Advertisers
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals;
- Data-enthusiastic – numbers don’t scare you, they thrill you;
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passionate – for the company’s mission
- Highly energetic personality – a motivator
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing controlling work being done
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character;
- Team Player – Crew over You
- Cozy and welcoming office in the center of Paris
- A warm international team, looking for a new family member
- Our startup mindset; always happy to consider any suggestions or propositions our team come up with
- Real team work
- Restaurant tickets + very good health mutual + 50% of your transportation ticket
- Long term contract full time – Wage + Bonus : according to experience & Client Portfolio
If you are interested and believe we will be too, send your application and a motivation email to « email@example.com »